Hand-Made Macarons March 9th 1:00-3:00
Saturday, March 9th 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
If you’re curious about the science and skill behind baking the perfect French macarons, this workshop is for you! Join us in our demonstration kitchen with Amanda Boury, a skilled baking instructor, to learn the tricks behind making these delicious and impressive treats. This festive menu includes Classic French Macarons with a Swiss Buttercream filling, from-scratch Strawberry Jam, and a Champagne White Chocolate Ganache.
- Complimentary beer, wine, or sparkling beverage
- Macarons to enjoy throughout the workshop
- The recipes for the macarons used during the experience
- A box of your own macarons to take home with you
- Hands-on baking experience and Q & A
- Private shopping experience
For information on Private Events at Home for Entertaining email email@example.com
Please note that purchasing a ticket to one of our experiences is similar to purchasing a ticket to a sporting event or a DPAC show and our cancelation policy is in place to best support our guests, partners, and staff! Learn more about this policy on our FAQ page here.
Please select all options.