Let's Make Some Dim Sum February 29th
Thursday, February 29th 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wendy Pannell grew up in Beijing and has loved sharing her passion for Asian cuisine with many guests around the triangle as a private chef and instructor. Join Wendy at Home for Entertaining for a hands-on cooking class where you will learn to make traditional Chinese cuisine and enjoy tasting a medley of sweet and savory flavors. The menu this evening includes Scallion Pancakes served with Braised Pork Belly, Pan-Seared Vegetarian Dumplings served with Ginger Soy Sauce, and Coconut Tapioca with Lychee and Mango for dessert.
- Complimentary beer, wine, or sparkling beverage
- A delicious meal to enjoy at the end of the hands-on workshop
- The recipes for all dishes tasted throughout the experience
- Hands-on culinary experience and Q & A with Wendy Pannell
- Private shopping experience
For information on Private Events at Home for Entertaining email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that purchasing a ticket to one of our experiences is similar to purchasing a ticket to a sporting event or a DPAC show and our cancelation policy is in place to best support our guests, partners, and staff! Learn more about this policy on our FAQ page here.
Please select all options.